CNC machining accuracy is one of the standards to measure the strength of manufacturers in the machining industry. An excellent machining enterprise is composed of advanced CNC machining centers, complete procedures, good craftsmanship, excellent machining accuracy and a team of one mind.
Today we mainly talk about the reasons for errors in CNC machining accuracy and the improvement measures on curved surface parts.
- It is unreasonable to set the cutting parameters of the tool when the machining program is written, resulting in rough surface of the workpiece. Insufficient precision.
- The tools used for machiningare not sharp enough.
- The workpiece is not provided with grooves in advance during machining, resulting in the inability to remove chips, blow air, flush oil, etc.
- The way of machining programming is wrong.
- There are burrs on the processed workpiece that have not been cleaned
- When programming, all the tolerance, margin, speed, feed and cutting parameters should be set reasonably, and the calculation should be checked repeatedly.
- The CNC operator should check the machine tools regularly and replace them irregularly.
- In programming, the R knife, flat knife, downcut, and speed feed must be set reasonably.
- When writing the program, it is necessary to reserve a groove for the workpiece to discharge waste, so as not to be able to discharge during machining.
- It is normal to have burrs on the workpiece, but the operator must check carefully. If burrs