As we all know, the rapid development of the CNC machining industry and its machining technology and precision are currently at an ultra-high level in the industry, the cost of CNC machining may be slightly higher. But the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, so many companies will choose CNC machining, but the factors that affect the price and cost may not be clear to many people and companies. The following points are the factors that affect the final machining of CNC machining.
1. Machining time; Generally speaking, in the process of CNC machining, the longer the machining time, the higher the price, and the machining time is usually the main cost reason for CNC machining (expedited parts are calculated separately).
2. Material cost; the price and cost of different materials are also different. For example, among hardware materials, stainless steel is the cheapest, magnesium alloy is the lightest, aluminum alloy has good performance and is easy to process, stainless steel has good performance, but sticking knives will cause greater wear and tear on the knives. Titanium alloy materials are the most expensive and difficult to process. Therefore, it is most important to choose the final suitable material according to your own product.
3. Customized parts machining; non-standard parts, special hole positions, specific clamping tools, etc. need to be billed separately.
4. Surface treatment: Many products need to be processed by manual polishing, electroplating, oxidation, laser engraving, powder spraying, silk screen and other special processes after machining, which has very high requirements on appearance and needs to be processed separately.
5. Other costs; for example, thin-walled parts and slender workpieces are at risk of being scrapped or deformed. Some workpieces require special machining tools for more precise machining and cumbersome machining steps. If the machining speed needs to be reduced, it will affect the final cost. s price.