Nowadays, with the processing technology around us, there are more and more processing technologies. In order to meet the demand in the market, businesses have invented various processing technologies to meet the needs of the market and consumers. 2F CNC parts processing is one of them. One, then what are the advantages of CNC machining?
1. The content of the process is complicated.
2. The arrangement of working steps is more detailed.
3. Relying on the program to complete all the process.
4. The CNC machining program is an instructional document for CNC machine tools.
5. CNC machine tools are controlled by program instructions, and the whole process of processing is automatically stopped according to program instructions.
6. The CNC machining program not only includes the process of the parts, but also includes the process parameters necessary to complete the process, such as cutting amount, feed path, tool size number and machine tool movement process.
7. CNC machining has high efficiency, high machining accuracy and low labor intensity, so it can adapt to different workpieces.