Safety Issues Needing Attention in CNC Precision Machining
1. Effective protective measures should be taken for equipment that is prone to injury accidents in the CNC precision machining area.
2. The protective measures shall ensure that under the working conditions of the equipment, any part of the operator’s body is prevented from entering the dangerous area, or that the equipment cannot be operated (running) or perform emergency braking when the equipment enters the dangerous area.
3. CNC precision machining equipment should take the following protective measures individually or simultaneously:
(1) Fully fixed and semi-fixed airtight covers;
(2) mechanical or electronic barriers;
(3) Mechanical or electrical interlocking;
(4) Automatic or semi-automatic loading and unloading device;
(5) Hand limiter, hand release device;
(6) Mechanical or electronic hands-off devices;
(7) Automatic or manual emergency stop device;
(8) Limiting devices for travel, feed or feed that create a hazard;
(9) Prevent misoperation or misoperation of equipment;
(10) Warning or alarm devices;
(11) Other protective measures.