Some key points to improve the quality of CNC machining workpieces
1. Reasonable cnc processing tools
The smooth knife used for processing steel and copper should be strictly distinguished and used, and the margin of the smooth knife should be reasonable to make the smoothness of the workpiece and the service life of the tool better.
2. Before CNC machining, please check whether the tool is oscillating within the allowable tolerance range through the calibration table. Before machining, install the tool head and lock the nozzle only after blowing it off with an air gun or wiping it off with a cloth. Too dirty will have a certain impact on the accuracy and quality of the workpiece.
3. When clamping, please pay attention to whether the name and model of the CNC machining workpiece and the program table are the same, whether the material size matches, whether the clamping height is high enough, and use a caliper to count.
4. The CNC machining program table should be consistent with the reference angle direction indicated by the mold, and then check whether the 3D drawing above is correct, especially for workpieces that have been drilled and transported through water. It is necessary to see if the 3ddrawing is consistent with the water transfer of the upper workpiece. If it is not clear, you must give feedback to the programmer in time or find a fitter to align the 2D diagram below to see if the 2D and 3D reference angles are consistent.
5. The program list of CNC processing files should be standardized, including mold number, name, program name, processing content, tool size, feed rate, especially the safe length of tool clamping, the reserved margin of each program and smooth knives. The R-plane and where the R-plane should be connected should be indicated in the program listing. The operator should increase the processing speed by 0.02-0.05mm, and firstly handle multiple tools to stop to see if it is connected, touch it by hand to see if it has risen, if not, lower the gong.
6. Before processing, please understand the contents of the CNC processing program list. The program list must have 2D or 3D graphics, and mark the six side data of “x length, y width, Z height”,
If there is a flat surface, the “Z” value should be marked. It is convenient for the operator to check whether the data is correct after processing. If there is a tolerance, the tolerance data should be marked.
7. The processing speed of the machine tool should be strictly controlled by the operator. The F speed and the rotation speed of the S axis should be adjusted reasonably. When the F speed is fast, it should be faster than the S axis, and the feed speed in different areas should be adjusted. After processing, the machine can only be moved away after the quality is checked and no problems are found, and the processing is perfect at one time.